sunnuntai 1. tammikuuta 2012

Interview tonight; The Dark one

If you were to describe yourself with one word, what would it be?
Abiding.

What is most important to you in the world?
I believe it is the grace of the One with me. Without it, I am bound to the Glade.

Would you help someone who needed it while passing?
Only if I syght it as necessary and the One with me agreed.

Are you very observant?
Observing is what I do. It might not, however, be the physical world that helds my attention.

How innocent/naive can you be?
My innocence died long ago in my own hands by my own actions.

Can you entertain yourself easily?
I hardly see it as necessity as I am never alone again.
And the Dreams are always there to entertain me.

How well do you get along with others?
I can be diplomatic, descreet and persuasive if needed, but I rather remain the shadow observing over the world.

What was the longest time you had a friend?
I am not sure I have never had a friend in the most obviousmeaning of the word.

Do you have someone who knows you inside out?
The One with me knows me better than anyone, but as two still somewhat separated beings, we have boundaries between us.

How short is your temper?
My temper can flare up fast as the bonfire, but I am old enought to know that by biding my time, the results are much more satisfying. And thus I can master my temper.




Can you let go of grudges easily?
If there ever was reason for grudge, time will see me achieve revenge.


Do you read?
There have been wisdom before me, and during the time I was bound to the Glade; these things can be revealed for me by the letters that bear the words of those who now are gone.

Do you collect anything?
Beyond knowledge, memories and experiences, which all living beings are bound to obtain, I garner nothing.

How long do you stay interested in something?
My two obsessions have gone on beyond any mortal lifespan. But outside of that, I find it difficult to concentrate on trivial matters of the world.

If you collected, would it be for interest or profit?
I could see myself doing so for both reasons for different interests.

Do you know your parents/creator?
My memory of them is vague at best. The Glade ripped me from many things, and I believe that even before that I myself allowed many things to be forgotten if I syght them as not requided.

What is your birthday?
I am afraid that I have forgotten. Time has little meaning for me as I lost my grasp on it during my time in the Glade.

Do you have any siblings?
There are beings like me, but in the meaning that the word usually bears I have none.
If there ever was, they were either annihilated or bound during my fall by the Old gods.
Which of the two, I could not know.

Ever have to fight for what you believe in?
I believe in so few things that my endurance can hardly be called "fighting".

When did you REALLY mature?
I begame adult the day I thought first time for myself.
I grew up the day I thought  up my first own, independent thought.

Did you have many friends?
I can not say I did.

Any action you regret?
I see no point in regret; the mistakes are the things that make person grow.


What is a memory you treasure?
My head is full of memories that have gotten mixed up with the Deams.

Those I find the most delight in, concern most of the time the One I have with me.


Do you have a dream partner?
One can not have partner from the Dreams, as much as one might like to think so.

Do you believe you seek someone like your parents(or creator)?
I could not tell as I hardly remember them.
But I don't think I do; the feeling of them is too different.

Do you have one night stands?
I find no delight in indulging myself into a carnal pleasures in this particular way. As it is, my being is highly monogamous.
And I have no physical shape of my own separated from the One who is with me, so it would be pointless anyhow.

What feature is most attention grabbing for you?
In them, it is their spirit. I can not answer other way than that, as there hasn't been anyone else.

What MUST someone have for you to consider them?
It must be them. 


Older, younger, same age as you?
They are much younger than I am.

How do you feel about settling down?
I do believe we have settled for the time being, but for all the eternity; I do not think so.

How many dates before you go to bed with someone?
Physically, we are one being. It took some wooing to get them to let me share their body; to share their mind, soul and heart, it took even more efford.

How do you handle rejection?
It has been long since I have been rejected.
If I really want something I can wait for the long time and waste no effords to get it.

How many times did you stop something before it developed?
I have warded off many who do not see my posession over my One.

Have you settled down and if so for how long?
I believe we already exhausted the possibilities of this particular question and the answer I gave for it must be enought for now.

Any Children?
I have no progeny.

Any Grandchildren?
I believe my answer in previous question should make this question irrelevant.

What do you love most about your partner?
I have seen love, yet not experienced it; my presence has twisted the One with me to be like I am. What we have is not love, but I doupt they can tell nor care about it; they and I are satisfied by the obsession and posession as it is.


Any petnames?
There is no names for us; we know who we are.

How many relationships have you been in?
Living beings form relationships all the time, but I believe that intimate relationship is meant this time rather than more casual relations of friendship or hatred.
There has been just one, and that is all there will ever be.

Have you ended any?
As there has only been one I have not. And never will. May nothing ever take their grace away from me.

Has your heart been broken?
Can something that is not love break one's heart.

Any loves you cannot have?
I can not have love. I have the obsession and I relish it as it is.


Do you believe in true love?
I have witnessed it between two beings. I have not experienced it.

Have you ever died?
My physical form was distroyed, if one ever existed, as I was bound to the Glade. But my existence has not met it's end, and I believe, might never do. 

Can you even die?
If the body I share with the One with me dies, they will be lost forever. I however, shall be bound back to the Glade, never to be freed again.

Have you seen someone die?
Many.

Have you killed someone?
Most of who I have seen die have died by my hand.

Have you had someone killed?
Some, through the Dreams. Some in the other ways.

What makes you truly happy?

Happiness is vague expression. I am not sure.

If you could, what is one thing you would spend your life doing?
As I am now; free of the Glade, bound on the grace of my Fair one.

Do you have a job, if so what is it?
We are the Weaver.

Have you ever gone insane?

Only if you think you might go insane you are not. I can not know.

Did you ever feel as if you were the only sane one in the world?
Hardly.

If you had a choice, would you live a calm eternal life, or live a wild short life?
I have somewhat eternal life. May it be calm as well.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti